If you are looking for a reason to get an industrial trash compactor, let us help! Here is a list of the best reasons to get a trash compactor.
- You’re paying too much to haul your trash. A compactor has a 4 to 1 compaction ratio and requires fewer pick-ups for the same amount of waste. Each pick up you don’t have is money you save!
- They cost less than you think. Whether you purchase new or refurbished units they are relatively small purchases compared to many other business expenses.
- They are durable and can be repaired in most cases. So, once you have one installed you won’t need another for 7 to 10 years on average.
- Their purchase, in many cases, is tax deductible. They are an asset to be depreciated for accounting teams. Please see your tax advisor for more details.
- They can be rented. In most cases renting is the right way to go because you don’t have to worry about the installation or future repair costs. You just pay a relatively low monthly rate, and we take care of the rest. Not to mention, you aren’t out all that upfront money.
- They can usually be installed relatively quickly. So, if you decide today, you can get one in a matter of weeks.
- All you need to do on the customer side is to get an electrician to run power to the installation site. Our team will do the rest.
- They can be used for either general waste or recyclables. We recommend compacting your cardboard and plastics separate from everything else to divert those from your general waste stream. A recycling hauler will pick those up helping you to recycle and they may even pay you for the product. You can go green while making money.
- A Trash compactor can help many businesses future proof their waste stream by providing more waste bandwidth than a dumpster. Many companies get one as they begin to grow.
- Compactors help limit bug and pest infestation in your waste stream by containing your waste in a steel compactor as opposed to an open can. They can even help with the smell.
- Compactors can reduce theft by using secured access. This closed off means of use will help reduce shrink. As well as eliminating the community dumping in your waste stream.
We look forward to supporting you in any way we can. If you call this number our expert team of experienced compactor professionals will help you get started today! (817) 769-8340